Home > Programs > FREE Pest Control Training Program

FREE Pest Control Training Program

September 11, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

St. Nick’s Alliance is actively recruiting for their PEST CONTROL FREE TECHNICIAN CLASSES!  This would help improve household income and quality of life!

Students will take a 6 weeks course in preparation for a career as a Pest Control Technician/Exterminator. The students will get 30 hours of technical training needed to pass the 7A NYS licensing program. In addition to that, they will have job readiness preparation, life skills training, and industry guidance.

Ideal opportunity for:

– Young adults just starting out

– Veterans transitioning to the work force

– Unemployed individuals and job seekers

Program Requirements:

*   At least 21 years old
*   Must be able to pass a criminal background check to obtain 7A licensing
*   Must pass reading & math test
*   Must be able to pass drug test
*   Must have DMV-NYS issued photo ID
*   NYS drivers license and vehicle access preferred

PEST CONTROL Orientations are every Thursday at 10am.  Anyone interested in attending a walk-in orientation must come with a valid NYS ID, Social Security card, and proof of address. They must also be professionally dressed to attend-no jeans or sneakers. Please expect to stay until 3pm, if they are interested in starting the program.

Where:  St. Nicks Alliance Workforce Development, 790 Broadway, 2nd Fl., Brooklyn, NY 11206

MTA Directions:  J/M Train or 46/47/57/15 Bus to Flushing Avenue

Ready to Take the Next Step?  Contact St. Nick’s Alliance @ 718.302.2057 Ext.231

1. joseph valentin
    June 28, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I just found out about this program an about to be a father I like what it has to offer the c.e.o of this must be a great person to offer young adults such as my selft the things it has im going Monday to visit them to get me started

2. joseph valentin
    July 6, 2013 at 2:40 pm

who ever looks at this I did enrolled the lady name from the orientation is ms ramos she a cool strick women who like to help people like me

3. August 17, 2014 at 6:40 pm

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person’s webpage link on your page
    at proper place and other person will also do same in support of

4. Qwentajabafoster
    August 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm

I’m interested in learning a trade so that I can in prove my financial saution!any information on how to start this process will be of great use to me,thank you and God bless.

5. Juan
    October 7, 2017 at 3:32 pm

I need to take training to fumigate houses and to get a license in my area in Los Angeles ca, can you please give information haw to start

6. November 7, 2017 at 1:53 pm