The Pearl Theatre Company is looking for a marketing director! The Pearl seeks an enthusiastic, energetic, and creative Marketing Director to oversee all aspects of marketing and communications for its $1.8m organization.
The Marketing Director reports directly to the Managing Director, and is a full-time salaried position.
Benefits: health insurance, dental insurance, and paid vacation.
Start Date: August 6, 2012
Responsibilities: Design and execution of comprehensive marketing plans; Coordination of online, social media, and traditional marketing and media materials; Supervision of audience services staff; and other tasks as assigned.
The successful applicant will have a passion for theatre, demonstrated success in arts marketing and/or publicity, excellent organizational skills, the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and supervise staff, and a keen attention to detail. Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (or comparable design software), working knowledge of SalesForce/ PatronManager (or comparable CRM system), and PatronMail required.
- Minimum of 2 years prior marketing experience
- Friendly outgoing personality and a strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor, with the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SalesForce/ PatronManager, PatronMail, and Microsoft Office
- 4-year degree
How to apply: Please send cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Director” in the subject line. The Pearl deeply values workplace diversity and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- FREE EMT Training Course in Brooklyn and Manhattan wp.me/p2ntQO-m0 3 days ago
- S.O.U.L. Sisters Leadership Project Summer Institute wp.me/p2ntQO-mK 3 days ago
- JFK Airport is Seeking Ground Service and Passenger Service Agents wp.me/p2ntQO-my 3 days ago
- Shawn Carter (Jay-Z) Scholarship Foundation Offers Scholarship Opportunities wp.me/p2ntQO-mo #jayz #brooklyn @S_C_ 3 days ago
- "Goodwill is the one and only asset that competition cannot undersell or destroy."- Ludwig Borne 3 days ago
- Interview Tips: Dating Your Future Employer?The employment process is often like dating. The first date is the equivalent of the first interview: you’re nervous, excited, and anxious to know the outcome. The purpose behind interviewing is to give both parties the opportunity to feel each other out. Being a culture fit is one of the top 3 things that mattersThe post Interview Tips: Dating Your Future E […]
- Changing the World Made Easy“A good world is not a world where everybody fixates on global problems according to some externally imposed framework of ‘importance’. A good world is one in which people find meaning in the particular things they do – and that means a world that has a place for beauty,creativity and play.” One of my AlmaThe post Changing the World Made Easy appeared first […]
- Hot for The Red Line: The Struggle for D.C. GraffitiThe Red Line in D.C. is more than just a portal to our nation’s capital, it’s also where many local graffiti artist’s go to show-off on concrete canvas. We sat down with the writer that highlights the conflicts between city officials and the artists that keep The Red Line path colorful and unique. D.C. isn’tThe post Hot for The Red Line: The Struggle for D.C […]
- Breedy's Tip Of The Day: Post Graduation PlanningIt's that time of year again, graduation season is in full effect. Congratulations to all the prospective graduates, you deserve it.I want to focus on all of my college graduates today. This is your time, don't let anyone take it from you. After four (maybe five) years of studying, partying, crying and struggling, now is the time to enjoy yourself. […]
- MExMUSIC: "B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe" (Explicit) - Kendrick LamarKendrick Lamar has finally released the video to “B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe”. I’m not super religious but being brought up in a religious household it almost always rubs me the wrong way when extremely secular music and religious images collide, but not in this case. Dressed in all white, to signify a “Homegoing” instead of a funeral, Kendrick helps to put a […]
- Breedy's Tip Of The Day: Stay On Track!When you have a dream there's always dozens of things that can get in the way. Fear, finances, location or just plain life can find a way to get in between you and your dreams. The worst thing you can allow to side track you are people who aren't on track themselves.Chasing a dream is hard work, but it's always doable. Being focused is the mos […]
- Shaliek: Media Alert | NYC Shrine Performance, April 17 | Behind The Scenes of “The Past” Video Shoot & InterviewR & B Soul Singer, Shaliek, Performs With Live Band At The Shrine In New York What: Pendulum Records R & B Soul Singer Showcase Who: R & B Soul Singer, Shaliek, has a lane all his own, he has … Continue reading →
- [NEW Music] Drake – “Girls Love Beyonce” Feat. James FauntleroyCheck out Drake‘s new single, “Girls Love Beyonce” featuring James Fauntleroy which borrows from Destiny’s Child hit single, “Say My Name.” Tell me what you think!
- [NEW Video ] @SlimDollars – “DopeMan Where Art Thou”Check out Slim Dollars new visual for his track “Dopeman Where Art Thou” off his EP “Treasonable Doubt.” Look out for his new EP “Underground Jesus” coming soon! Tell me what you think!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #BOLDmixtape @TheophilusL |Rose Island Vol. 1| DLBrooklyn rapper and international style god Theophilus London released his lastest mixtape...
- Shyne freestyles in the streets of Paris. This verse will be...Shyne freestyles in the streets of Paris. This verse will be featured on a track titled “Meyer Lansky” that he collaborates with Pusha T on for his upcoming album. Peep the Maybach in the back #okay, It seems he is finally getting it together.
- Harlem artist @YoungTruthIsMe freestyle to “Popular...Harlem artist @YoungTruthIsMe freestyle to “Popular Demand”. Interested in hearing more music from Young Truth? Check out his Soundcloud link below: http://soundcloud.com/youngtruthmp3
- Double Take: Jay-Z Look-Alike Spotted in 1939 Harlem PhotoWords by Brandee Sanders When it was revealed that Brooklyn-bred rapper Jay-Z would executive produce the soundtrack for “The Great Gatsby”, the news came as a surprise. Anyone who is familiar with the work of movie director Baz Luhrmann knows … Continue reading →
- Mover & Shaker of the Month: Oasis Jimma Juice Bar’s Adbulsalam AbajebelWhen taking a stroll through West Harlem, you may notice the lack of convenient access to affordable and healthy food options. Although the community is plagued by health problems that include obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure, there aren’t many … Continue reading →
- Harlem-Based Lecture Series Discusses Urban SustainabilityWords by Brandee Sanders In recent years, Harlem has seen an influx of new developments. Chain businesses and luxury high rise condos are becoming more common throughout the neighborhood. With the addition of these establishments to the community, the need … Continue reading →