Executive Assistant Position
Oxeon Partners is looking for an executive assistant!
Oxeon Partners is an investment and retained executive search firm that specializes in investing in and then building management teams for leading healthcare technology and service companies.
Oxeon is looking for an executive assistant to join their team and report directly to the Managing Partner, Trevor Price. At its core, Oxeon is a team-based environment and, as such, you will work with a group of fun and smart professionals.
This position affords you an opportunity to develop your business acumen and expedite your growth as a professional within an enormous industry that is under massive transformation. This will include substantial time with all staff at the firm, including direct and regular work with Oxeon leadership. This should prove invaluable to your career growth.
Oxeon Partners knows this may be one of your first jobs post-college, so they want you to love it. OP wants you to feel excited to come to work on a Monday; not to resent the hard work you’re doing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Some relevant experience preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Fanatical attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, proactively take initiative, and engage with your work
- Flexibility and an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Solid MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as fluency with Macintosh devices
- An outgoing nature coupled with the ability to contribute to a stream of lively banter; you should know when to both take and give a good jab
- Positive thinking and attitude coupled with an interest in healthcare and enthusiasm for their work is preferred!
- Oxeon will bring you exposure to arguably the single-most important as well as the largest industry in the United States—healthcare.
How to apply:
If you feel you fit this profile—and are ready to go in and make an impact—toss Oxeon Partners a line. They’d love an email letting them know why you’re interested in Oxeon as well as an attached resume. (Send it as a PDF) Contact Laura Westerhold, firstname.lastname@example.org.